An auto accident attorney based in Charlotte, North Carolina
Car accidents happen all too often – even the most careful and safe drivers can be injured in car accidents. Luckily, North Carolina has laws to protect you and your loved ones if you’re injured in a car accident, but deadlines are tight – so you have to act fast – and the process of getting your compensation back can be overwhelming.
The Charlotte Accident Lawyers Group has served the victims of the Charlotte Accident in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina for many years. If you have been injured in a car accident, an auto accident attorney with the Charlotte NC Car Accident Lawyers Group can take you through North Carolina lawsuits seeking damages, whether you are a pedestrian, passenger, or driver.
Call (980) 239-2275 to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation with us today.
Car accident statistics
The number of car accidents and deaths in Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, and North Carolina in general is a cause for concern. Reports from the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that 1,373 people in North Carolina lost their lives in road accidents. Here’s an overview of car accidents in North Carolina in 2019:
– Driver involved in fatal accident in NC – 1937
– Total accidents in Charlotte – 35,341
– All car crash injuries in Charlotte – 17,857
– Charlotte accident in Charlotte – 883
– Injuries and deaths from alcoholism in Charlotte – 761 and 27 respectively
If you or someone you love is injured in a car accident, please contact our Charlotte office for a free assessment.
What types of compensation are available in a car accident in Charlotte, North Carolina?
Successful North Carolina car crash plaintiffs have compensation. However, victims of car accidents must show four elements of negligence to repair the damage, namely:
1. The defendant (the guilty party) owes you attention;
2. the party guilty of breaching this obligation in any way;
3. You suffer loss (in the form of personal injury or property damage) as a result of the defendant’s behavior; and
4. Your loss/loss was directly caused by the defendant’s actions or omissions.
There are many types of damages that can be recovered from a plaintiff, which can include elements of a claim for a car accident due to negligence. These damages include:
– Economic damage: You cover the objective damage you suffer as a result of a car accident. This can include medical expenses, property damage, and loss of income
– Non-economic damage: They cover subjective losses such as emotional pain, pain and suffering as well as loss of joie de vivre.
– Compensation: This type of compensation is often awarded in the event of gross negligence or negligent behavior on the part of the accused.
Dealing with the Consequences of a Car Accident in Charlotte: Why You Need a Compassionate and Experienced Lawyer
Please take the stress out of not dealing with the aftermath of your own car accident. The compassionate and experienced Charlotte Accident Attorneys at the Charlotte NC Car Accident Lawyers Group have spent years studying and tracking the intricacies of North Carolina’s Personal Injury Law to serve victims throughout North Carolina. Call (980) 239-2275 to schedule a free case evaluation.